Friday, October 11, 2013

2014 Calendar Photography

Recently I had a photo shoot for some of my latest products, one of which was my 2014 Reversible Calendar..

We were really lucky to get good weather and I am really pleased with how the photos came out. It's an extra special calendar, on the front are original illustrations, 12 months calendar dates and a small inspirational quote which reads " DREAM · BELIEVE · ACHIEVE " and on the reverse is a co-ordinating pattern print so even when the calendar expires you can keep the print! Each calendar is printed on 325gsm Uncoated cardstock, which has a lovely tactile finish, and can be framed or placed straight on the wall.



I know it seems very early to be thinking about 2014 and dare I say it.. the C word.. but it doesn't hurt to be organised, and these lovely calendars would make great gifts for friends, families and colleagues!

You can buy the Calendar Print in my online store HERE!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment