Friday, August 30, 2013

Featured in MOYO Magazine

Happy Friday Everyone!

Yesterday the bumper anniversary edition of MOYO Magazine was released and I am so excited to announce that I am featured in it.. twice!

I had submitted a piece from my new Woodland Collection that I shared on the blog last week and was flicking through to see if it had been included when I saw some designs that looked familiar, before realising I had won the MOYO Light and Shadow Design Brief! It was judged by the lovely people at Tigerprint who said my collection was 'simple yet stunning' and 'unusual yet commercial'.


My Woodland design was also featured in their 'Trend Chatter' section, looking at the upcoming trend of Woodland Creatures in AW14 along with a bunch of other lovely designs!


The magazine is full to the brim with design tips, inspiration, briefs, trends, reviews and lots of amazing designers! You can check it out here.

1 comment: