Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Kickstarter Project: Patterned Travel Card Holders

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may have seen the sneak peek's of my upcoming project, and at last I can reveal all.. a Kickstarter Project!


After the success of my previous Kickstarter project I thought it would be great to create a new project. Many of my backers were keen to be involved in future projects and I was keen to expand my product lines but minimum orders simply made this impossible. So a new project was born!

The project is to create Patterned Travelcard Holders featuring 6 of my original designs; Bright Letters, Garden Floral, Falling Feathers, IKAT Flowers, Patterned Arrows and Inky Floral.


Please pledge to the project if you can and get yourself and your friends some lovely Travel Card Holders in return! I really appreciate any help. You can also help by sharing the project on your blog, twitter, Facebook, other social media sites and word of mouth to get as many people to see as possible!

Thank you so much in advance for all your help sharing, funding and supporting my project!

Below are some buttons which can be added to your sites, blogs, shared on Twitter and Facebook to help raise awareness of the project. Please save these and link them to my Kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/978006901/rosie-simons-patterned-travel-card-holders

 

 

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment