Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello 2013!


Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I hope 2013 has been good to you all so far..

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, I can now assure you I am back and intend for 2013 to be the best year yet!

I must say I am really enjoying the fresh feeling of a new year.. after a lovely break I am feeling ready to get back to work and set goals for the year, in my freshly cleaned and tidied study.. ahh.

There is so much to share, inspiration from my recent trips, new designs, exciting features and collaborations, great new featured designers on Fridays and more!

2013 is already looking like it's going to be a great year, I love Pantone's Colour of the year - Emerald


Talking of colour of the year Emerald, this Thursday I am taking part in a worldwide Surface Pattern Design Bloghop inspired by and using Pantone of the year, Emerald! There are more than 50 designers taking part and it's going to be a fantastic event, so don't forget to come back on Thursday and check out my post! You can reach the start of the bloghop at 14:00 GMT Thursday (9:00 EST)


Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013 // Bloghop flyer by Believe Creative Studio // Bloghop logo by MaJoBV

No comments:

Post a Comment