Thursday, January 31, 2013

Colour of the week: Mint Makes

If you're a regular reader on the blog you will have seen my new feature 'colour of the week' which I introduced on Monday. Today I am sharing with you the design I have made with this week's colour; mint.


I've wanted to make an IKAT print for ages, I love textured prints and patterns. Last week I learnt how to create IKAT style texture in Illustrator, which I also used in my new Ikat Roses collection, and thought it would be the perfect use for this week's mint colour. I used one of the colour palettes I posted in the colour of the week post, combining lovely soft pastels with a strong orange.


Check back soon as I have some VERY exciting news to share soon involving a new product!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment