Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature Friday - Emma Frances

Today our featured designer is..

Emma Frances


Emma tells us about herself:

'I've loved to draw and create since I was very young and always knew I wanted to be in a creative job.  I came on surface pattern by chance through university and absolutely love it! I’m not entirely sure how to describe my style, I like to experiment and try different drawing techniques out. I was fairly controlled in my designing throughout uni and it was only in my last project I began to loosen my style and try out something a bit different.'


'I take inspiration from everything around me, I seem to see patterns in everything! If I'm coming up with new motifs then I find it helps a lot to put some good music on (Coldplay!) and just enjoy myself. I was also very lucky to have grown up in the most beautiful North Yorkshire countryside so a massive amount of inspiration comes from memories of my childhood.'



'I’m very passionate about what I do and I love it when a design comes together, I’m hoping to freelance more in the future, and eventually would love to own my own brand and sell my designs.' 



And here are a few links :
Twitter - @Emmafrances22

Images copyright Emma Frances 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment