Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cornish mini break

I just got back from a quick trip to Cornwall, my family have a house down there and it is great to be able to pop down and enjoy some Cornish culture for a few days!

We left in such a hurry that I forgot to take my camera! It was actually nice because I didn't feel like I had to take it out every day and it made me more relaxed to look at different things and observe interesting colours, textures and patterns!

Luckily the camera on my phone is quite good and I love using Instagram so below is a collection of my favourite pictures from the trip! If you like what you see, you can follow me: rosietoesss

I'm back feeling inspired and can't wait to get back to designing! Expect to see some exciting new patterns soon!



Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

1 comment: