Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Preparing for the holiday season

The holiday season is a very busy time for sellers on Etsy so I am starting to prepare myself and my shop(s) for the busy period and using this quiet summer period to add lots of exciting new products, both gifty and holiday season related, and hopefully open a new shop!

My current Etsy shop, iheartrosie, sells fabric items. Braided fabric bracelets, fabric hearts keyrings and other fabric items, such as fabric christmas trees and stars. There are also super cute friendship bracelets! Many items that would make great gifts this holiday season! (I'm cringing a little bit saying that in July, but there we go!)




I'm currently working on new bracelet colours and styles, and special holiday items, plush fabric christmas trees, stars and hearts, plush fabric christmas tree garlands and other nice things!

Here's a sneak peek of some of the fabrics I'm using for the christmas collection!


I've also been working on items for a new paper based shop where I hope to sell my own designs as prints and greetings cards. It's starting to come together so I will be able to share that with you soon!

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the things I've been working on! Let me know what you think!



All images copyright Rosie Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment