Monday, July 16, 2012

Handmade birthday cards

Yesterday it was my mum and her twin sister's birthday, so I decided to make birthday cards for them. I think there is something really special about making cards especially for someone and since I've been working on the Tigerprint Gifted competition I have found I really like working on card designs!

I am planning to design some more cards and get them professionally printed and open and Etsy shop selling my cards and prints. It would be a dream come true for me, something I have always wanted to do, so fingers crossed it will all come together!

Sorry that the photos aren't great they were taken in a hurry before giving the cards to the birthday ladies! These cards were just printed on my laser printer at home, pretty pleased with how they came out considering! Hope you like!





All images copyright Rosie Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment