Thursday, June 14, 2012

A much needed update

My my it's been quite a long time since my last update!

Since I finished uni I've been busy developing some of my work for my degree show, which is at London College of Communication from 29th June - 5th July, more details here

I've also been creating lots of new items for my Etsy shop iheartrosie, and working on my portfolio, website, and personal branding!

I just thought I'd do a quick round up of my finals for my degree, before sharing exciting new things!

First up - final books for the 'aesthetics of industry' project - patterns, colour, photography and maps




 My favourite project of the year was working on the YCN Package the perfect M&S picnic brief
(for more photos of my fabrics for this project, read here)

Below: Fabrics in product range pattern, food and drink packaging and summer playing cards





Just quickly projects I have covered previously - Vanessa Golborn School of Dance rebrand




 Now I'm off to collect together images for next blog posts! Coming soon - my new Etsy items post, my personal branding and new website, development of YCN project items for my degree show and a small freelance project I've been working on. Come back soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment