Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New iheartrosie product photographs

Recently I have made quite few new keyrings which now need listing on Etsy, and to list them I need some good photos of them. Good photos make all the different to how people view your products, they need to be clean and light and shot to show the product as best you can.

Most of the items shown below are listed in my Etsy shop iheartrosie, the ones that are not will be listed within the next few days, and if you want a customised piece please contact me!

Below is the floral trio, three keyrings made using Tanya Whelan 'Darla Rose' in white, blue and pink. It is also available in yellow and green.




This next keyring is made using 'Weekends' by Erin McMorris, also for Freespirit, like the Tanya Whelan fabrics above.. (I have just realised how many Freespirit fabrics I have in my collection!)



Another Tanya Whelan fabric, from her new collection, Delilah, this one is called ROSIE! I only just found out and now I love it even more than I did before!



This is a vintage fabric that I inherited when my uncle's mother died and I helped to clear out her house. She had bags and bags of lovely fabrics, some of which I have now added to my collection. I would have taken more but I just don't have the space!



Yet another Tanya Whelan fabric, this time from the 'French Hatbox' collection, I also have this in blue!



I can't actually tell you what this fabric is, I bought it from John Lewis earlier in the year but it has no markings on to tell you the name, designer or even manufacturer.. so it will remain the mysterious blue, green, purple leaf fabric!



This last fabric is another of my inherited collection, originally a pillowcase, I have upcycled it to make new products. I like to give old fabrics a new lease of life!



I have learnt from this post that I own A LOT of Tanya Whelan fabrics, but there are so many more beautiful ones out there and now I want those too! If you want to find out more about Tanya Whelan and her fabric collections for FreeSpirit, you can check out their website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment